As Smartphone world is gaining its importance and there are many features which are making the users to get annoyed when they want to go easy with an option. Techiyogiz here updates simple operational tips on How to Back Up SMS Messages on Android Phones.
Android Users gets the most options when they wanted to back up SMS Messages when they need to delete date in their phone. Users might have come up with many options for backing up their phones in many options they had seen in the internet. You might had tried back-up of the phone via Cloud and when this done backing up SMS inbox needed to get saved with the help of third-party apps. When users aren’t ready to give access to their GMAIL account for third-party apps to back up with their Messages and Techiyogiz here brings up a click away options for the process.
Backing up or Restoring one’s SMS archeive can be mailed to your personal email id, saved on the device or save it on cloud platforms. All these features can be activated when your opting for factory settings of your phone.
TechiYogiz brings Easy Steps to backup SMS on Android Phones :-
How to Create Backup of all SMS Messages :-
1. Install Carbonite SMS Backup
2. Restore it on your phone
After that :-
1. Click Get Started on the Welcome Screen
2. Grant access to files (to save the backup), contacts, SMS and manage phone calls (to backup your call logs)
3. Tap Allowing on all pop-ups options
4. Tap Set up a backup
5. Toggle phone calls off (If only want to back up your texts)
6. Advanced options are used for to back up MMSes or selected conversations
7. Click Next
8. Click on Toggles, Select select where you want to make the backup
9. Choose Google Drive or Dropbox and then file copying goes manually
10. Default Folder is created and click Ok.
11. Click on Next, and then in the popup, Click on Yes
12. You can also schedule the backup with a click away option Back UP Now.
Post you have created a backup of Android Phone’s SMS messages. Then head to reset the phone from Factory Settings.
After the process, once again you need to install Carbonite SMS Backup and Restore app and follow the below steps to regain your backup SMS Messages :-
- Ensure that the SMS backup is copied to your phone.
- Start Carbonite SMS Backup and Restore and Click Get Started on the welcome screen.
- Click the hamburger menu icon on the top left, and Click on Restore.
- Click on Local backup location if you are using a local copy, or if you chose to use Google Drive or Dropbox, Click on the appropriate button.
- It should find the latest backup automatically, but if it does not, Click on Select another backup, and Click on the file you want to restore from. Choose from the toggles to decide what you want to restore, messages, and phone calls.
- Click on Restore, and then OK, and Yes on the next two popups to get started.
It is done. The app restores all your messages. Isn’t it simple procedure to get hold of your messages post factory settings. Do Share and leave your comments on this write-up.
Source by:- techiyogizShare: